FANPACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. PRICE INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. FANPACK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
1. Use of the SiteYou may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of FanPack. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Site without the express written permission of FanPack. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site.
We require all Members to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity.
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own.
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or FanPack’s network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
2. Registration and Passwords
4. The FanPack Subscription Contract Between You And Us
By purchasing a FanPack subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive periods every three months, at the then-current subscription rate. To cancel your subscription at any time, you must logon to your account or email us and we will do it for you. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. FanPack may submit periodic charges (e.g., quarterly) without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before FanPack reasonably could act.
5. Product Information; Limitation on Quantities
Excluding any content which may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
6. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site are the property of FanPack, our contributors or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our Site's content is Copyright 2014 FanPack. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Site. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by FanPack.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site. THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, FANPACK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FanPack makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-FanPack sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and FanPack makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-FanPack sites. FanPack does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FANPACK, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FANPACK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF FANPACK, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO FANPACK IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
11. International Use
We control and operate the Site from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
12. Risk of Loss
Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
13. Return and Refund Policy
As explained above, the Service allows you to receive customized items by post. Because of the customized nature of these goods, FanPack is unable to accept refunds or make exchanges for any good purchased through the FanPack Service. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or if you feel that your order was incorrect due to an error on our part, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
14. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Takedown Procedures
FanPack specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. FanPack will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address:
FanPack 1589 Skeet Club Rd Ste 102 PMB 226 High Point, NC 27265
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please contact us.
If any part of these Terms shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
16. Waiver; Remedies
The failure of FanPack to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of FanPack of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by FanPack or be deemed a waiver by FanPack of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of FanPack under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and FanPack shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit FanPack’s right to exercise any other right or remedy.
17. Governing Law
The laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern these Terms. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE COURTS LOCATED IN GUILFORD COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA FOR ALL MATTERS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE.
Questions: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.